Tuesday, July 25, 2017

573.9 Two minutes short of 574 hours

I have spent 573 hours 58 minutes playing on Guitar and Bass, mainly on the Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 games, in this session I played for 38 minutes.

I am learning 778 song arrangements through the game, with 367 on the bass, 89 on rhythm guitar, and 322 on lead guitar (some I'm learning across multiple systems).

Sadly it has been 204 days since I played all the song arrangements across all three systems I have Rocksmith installed on.

These are the songs I have practiced recently.

Tunings

In E standard Who Are You by The Who, Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand, Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley, Six AM Salvation by VsThem, Rebel Rebel by David Bowie, R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys, Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones, Boys Don't Cry by The Cure, Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones, and American Idiot by Green Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment