Monday, July 24, 2017

572.0 Monday Session

I have spent 572 hours and 1 minute playing on Guitar and Bass, mainly on the Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 games, in this session I played for 25 minutes.

I am learning 778 song arrangements through the game, with 367 on the bass, 89 on rhythm guitar, and 322 on lead guitar (some I'm learning across multiple systems).

Sadly it has been 199 days since I played all the song arrangements across all three systems I have Rocksmith installed on.

These are the songs I have practiced recently.

Tunings

In E standard Where is My Mind? by Pixies, American Idiot by Green Day, Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones, Boys Don't Cry by The Cure, and Number Thirteen by Red Fang.
In Eb Drop D My Own Summer (Shove It) by Deftones.
In D standard Sweet Mountain River by Monster Truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment