Thursday, July 13, 2017

570.2 A second mixed session

Song 2 Unlocked Master Mode
We Share the Same Skies and the second Islands were played on guitar, the other songs on bass.

I managed to play well enough to unlock Master mode on Song 2. The downside of that is I should now start playing in master mode: that is where you don't get shown the notes but still get scored on accuracy. I'm not quite ready for that yet though.

I have spent 570 hours 14 minutes playing on Guitar and Bass, mainly on the Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 games, in this session I played for 24 minutes.

I am learning 777 song arrangements through the game, with 367 on the bass, 89 on rhythm guitar, and 321 on lead guitar (some I'm learning across multiple systems).

Sadly it has been 193 days since I played all the song arrangements across all three systems I have Rocksmith installed on.

These are the songs I have practiced recently.

Tunings

In E standard Jules by Seth Chapla, Next Girl by The Black Keys, Islands by The xx, We Share the Same Skies by The Cribs, and Islands by The xx
In Eb Song 2 by Blur
In Drop D Ricochet by Brian Adam McCune

No comments:

Post a Comment