Wednesday, July 19, 2017

571.6 Woeful Wednesday

This is probably my last practice until next week, as I am on leave for a couple of days and am meeting a recruiter at some point tomorrow for a coffee and to find out what they think they know is happening in the company.

I have spent 571 hours 36 minutes playing on Guitar and Bass, mainly on the Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 games, in this session I played for 31 minutes.

I am learning 778 song arrangements through the game, with 367 on the bass, 89 on rhythm guitar, and 322 on lead guitar (some I'm learning across multiple systems).

Sadly it has been 198 days since I played all the song arrangements across all three systems I have Rocksmith installed on.

These are the songs I have practiced recently.

Tunings

In E standard American Idiot by Green Day, Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones, Boys Don't Cry by The Cure, Do You Remember by The Horrors, Gobbledigook by Sigur Ros, (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones, Losing My Religion by REM, Next Girl by The Black Keys, and Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand.

No comments:

Post a Comment