Thursday, August 1, 2019

14108

In this session I played for 23 minutes taking my total logged time to 933:18. All together, I have played 14108 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 58 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 11 months and 3 days ago. Songs attempted were:

  1. Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  2. I Miss You by Incubus on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  3. Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Knockin' On Heaven's Door by Bob Dylan on Lead played in E tuning
  5. My Generation by The Who on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Three Little Birds by Bob Marley on Rhythm played in E tuning
  7. Brand New Kind of Blue by Gold Motel on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment