Wednesday, August 14, 2019

14189

In this session I played for 38 minutes taking my total logged time to 938:42. All together, I have played 14189 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

It has been about 57 days since I played all the songs in my list. This session was not streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 11 months and 16 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Dust in the Wind by Kansas on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Love That's Gone by La Sera on Bass played in E tuning
  5. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Somebody To Love by Jefferson Airplane on Bass played in E tuning
  8. I Can't Hear You by The Dead Weather on Bass played in E tuning
  9. House of the Rising Sun by The Animals on Bass played in E tuning
  10. Use Somebody by Kings of Leon on Bass played in E tuning
  11. Under Pressure by Queen and David Bowie on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment