Monday, August 12, 2019

14164

In this session I played for 62 minutes taking my total logged time to 937:04.

All together, I have played 14164 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 62 days since I played all the songs in my list. This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 11 months and 14 days ago, and might well be stopping soon

Songs attempted were:

  1. Wasteland by EarlyRise on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  2. Chimera, the by The Smashing Pumpkins on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  3. Between the Lines by Stone Temple Pilots on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  4. Chompers by Fang Island on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  5. Ricochet by Brian Adam McCune on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  6. Brass In Pocket by The Pretenders on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  7. Stone by Alice in Chains on Bass played in Eb Drop D tuning
  8. Say It Aint So by Weezer on Bass played in Eb tuning
  9. Rock and Roll All Nite by Kiss on Bass played in Eb tuning
  10. On Top of the World by Matt Mongomery on Bass played in E tuning
  11. 99 Red Balloons by Goldfinger on Bass played in E tuning
  12. Surf Hell by Little Barrie on Bass played in E tuning
  13. Losing My Religion by REM on Bass played in E tuning
  14. Are You Gonna Go My Way by Lenny Kravitz on Bass played in E tuning
  15. All I Wanna Do by Splash on Bass played in E tuning
  16. We Are The Champions by Queen on Bass played in E tuning
  17. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment