Thursday, August 29, 2019

14326 and the end of my first year of streaming

This stream marked the end of my first year of streaming.

In this session I played for 33 minutes before I got fed up, taking my total logged time to 947:39. All together, I have played 14326 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 55 days since I played all the songs in my list. This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year ago today! Woot! Yawn.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Rocksmith 2012 Theme by Ubisoft on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Stone Cold Crazy by Queen on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) by Green Day on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Self Trap by Playground Kings on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Do You Remember by The Horrors on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Breed by Nirvana on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Slither by Velvet Revolver on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  9. Guns of Brixton by The Clash on Bass played in E tuning
  10. Message In A Bottle by Police on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment