Monday, August 12, 2019

14147

In this session I played for 34 minutes taking my total logged time to 936:01. All together, I have played 14147 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 67 days since I played all the songs in my list. This session was not streamed on my twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/notes_from_the_dusty_end. I started streaming 11 months and 14 days ago. Songs attempted were:

  1. Peace of Mind by Boston on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Tainted Love by Marilyn Manson on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Number Thirteen by Red Fang on Bass played in E tuning
  4. London Calling by The Clash on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Blood and Thunder by Mastodon on Bass played in D tuning
  6. Song 2 by Blur on Bass played in Eb tuning
  7. I Miss You by Incubus on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  8. Fat Bottomed Girls by Queen on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  9. Everlong by Foo Fighters on Bass played in Drop D tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment