Monday, August 5, 2019

14123

In this session I played for 34 minutes taking my total logged time to 934:11. All together, I have played 14123 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 62 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 11 months and 7 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. I Want You Back by Jackson 5 on Rhythm played in E tuning
  2. Sea to Swallow by Dinosaur on Rhythm played in E tuning
  3. Should I Stay by The Clash on Rhythm played in E tuning
  4. Stuck On A Wire Out On A Fence by The Dear Hunter on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Alt Lead played in E tuning
  6. Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Every Breath You Take by Police on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Walk This Way by Aerosmith on Lead played in E tuning
  9. For A Fool by The Shins on Rhythm played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment