Thursday, August 29, 2019

14317 Streaming for a Year today

But not a solid year.

In this session I played for 27 minutes taking my total logged time to 947:11. All together, I have played 14317 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 56 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel.

I started streaming1 years ago. Songs attempted were:

  1. I Got Mine by The Black Keys on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Sore Tummy by Paws on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Breed by Nirvana on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Rhythm played in E tuning
  5. I'll Stand by You by The Pretenders on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter on Alt Lead played in E tuning
  7. Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age on Lead played in E tuning


No comments:

Post a Comment