Sunday, August 18, 2019

14234

In this session I played for 51 minutes taking my total logged time to 941:41. All together, I have played 14234 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 55 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 11 months and 20 days ago. Songs attempted were:

  1. Walk This Way by Aerosmith on Bass played in E tuning
  2. In Bloom by Nirvana on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Three Little Birds by Bob Marley on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Pinball Wizard by The Who on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac on Bass played in E tuning
  6. I'll Stand by You by The Pretenders on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Green Onions by Brock T & The M.G.s on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Hardest Button to Button, The by The White Stripes on Bass played in E tuning
  9. Don't Get Me Wrong by The Pretenders on Bass played in E tuning
  10. Rock of Ages by Def Leppard on Bass played in E tuning
  11. Unnatural Selection by Muse on Bass played in Open G tuning
  12. Brown Sugar by The Rolling Stones on Bass played in Open G tuning
  13. Me and the Bean by Spoon on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment