Thursday, August 1, 2019

14114

In this session I played for 22 minutes taking my total logged time to 933:37. All together, I have played 14114 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 58 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 11 months and 3 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes on Lead played in Open A tuning
  2. You Really Got Me by The Kinks on Rhythm played in E A461 tuning
  3. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Alt Lead played in E tuning
  4. Brand New Kind of Blue by Gold Motel on Rhythm played in E tuning
  5. Burnished by White Denim on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Drops of Jupiter by Train on Alt Lead played in E tuning
  7. You Really Got Me by The Kinks on Lead played in E A461 tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment