Thursday, August 22, 2019

14276

In this session I played for 26 minutes taking my total logged time to 944:34. All together, I have played 14276 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 52 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was  streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 11 months and 24 days ago. Songs attempted were:

  1. A More Perfect Union by Titus Andronicus on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Sea to Swallow by Dinosaur on Lead played in E tuning
  3. We Share the Same Skies by The Cribs on Lead played in E tuning
  4. House of the Rising Sun by The Animals on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Brass In Pocket by The Pretenders on Rhythm played in E tuning
  6. Trooper, The by Iron Maiden on Rhythm played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment