Friday, July 2, 2021

20038

 In this session, I played for 50 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20038 arrangements taking around 1311:40 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 975 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 183 days since I played them all. It would take about 69 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Sweet Mountain River by Monster Truck on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  2. Snarling of Beasts by Bedowyn on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  3. Blood and Thunder by Mastodon on Bass.
  4. Uberlin by R.E.M. on Bass with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  5. Bad Romance by Halestorm on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  6. Hypnotize by System Of a Down on Bass with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  7. Heart Shaped Box by Nirvana on Bass.
  8. My Own Summer (Shove It) by Deftones on Bass.
  9. War Ensemble by Slayer on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  10. Freedom by Jimi Hendrix on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  11. Killed By Death by Motorhead on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  12. Buddy Holly by Weezer on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.

No comments:

Post a Comment