Sunday, July 25, 2021

20110

 In this session, I played for 30 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20110 arrangements taking around 1319:18 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1003 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 205 days since I played them all. It would take about 71 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Come and Get Your Love by Redbone on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  2. Heart of the Sunrise by Yes on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  3. Best of You by Foo Fighters on Bass with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  4. Black Betty by Ram Jam on Bass with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  5. Back Door Man by Willie Dixon on Bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment