Sunday, July 11, 2021

20070 Rocksmith+ session

In this session, I played for 36 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20077 arrangements taking around 1316:59 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1000 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 191 days since I played them all. It would take about 71 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

Rocksmith+ 

  1. Samba Pa Ti by Santana on Rhythm with improvements in Streak, Accuracy, Mastery.
  2. Samba Pa Ti by Santana on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  3. All Out of Love by Air Supply on Lead Chord Chart with improvements in Streak, Chords.
  4. All Out of Love by Air Supply on Lead 1 with improvements in Mastery.
  5. It's Tricky by Run DMC on Lead 1 with improvements in Streak, Accuracy, Mastery.
  6. For The Good Times by Kris Kristofferson on Lead 1 with improvements in Streak, Accuracy, Mastery.
  7. For The Good Times by Kris Kristofferson on Lead Chord Chart with improvements in Chords, Accuracy.
  8. Be For Real by Leonard Cohen on Lead 1 with improvements in Streak, Accuracy, Mastery.
  9. If Only for One Night by Luther Vandross on Lead 1 with improvements in Streak, Accuracy, Mastery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment