Tuesday, July 6, 2021

20054

In this session, I played for 25 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20054 arrangements taking around 1312:38 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 986 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 187 days since I played them all. It would take about 67 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Tears for Fears on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  2. Far Behind by Candlebox on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  3. Feels Like the First Time by Foreigner on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  4. Don't You (Forget About Me) by Simple Minds on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  5. Double Vision by Foreigner on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  6. Escape (The Pina Colada Song) by Rupert Holmes on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.

No comments:

Post a Comment