Thursday, July 15, 2021

20105

 In this session, I played for 38 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20105 arrangements taking around 1318:47 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1003 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 195 days since I played them all. It would take about 71 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Bad Romance by Halestorm on Rhythm.
  2. Heart Shaped Box by Nirvana on Rhythm with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  3. Hypnotize by System Of a Down on Rhythm with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, Mastery, and Overall percentage.
  4. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead.
  5. Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age on Rhythm.
  6. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Lead.
  7. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Lead.
  8. Breezin' by George Benson on Lead with improvements in Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  9. Me and the Bean by Spoon on Lead with improvements in Percentage correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment