Thursday, July 8, 2021

20063

 In this session, I played for 233 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20063 arrangements taking around 1316:02 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 992 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 189 days since I played them all. It would take about 68 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Song 2 by Blur on Bass.
  2. Rock and Roll All Nite by Kiss on Bass.
  3. Little Wing by Jimi Hendrix on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  4. My Name is Jonas by Weezer on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  5. All for You by Sister Hazel on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  6. Brass In Pocket by The Pretenders on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  7. Devil on My Shoulder by Billy Talent on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  8. Plug In Baby by Muse on Bass.
  9. Run, Rudolph, Run by Chuck Berry on Bass.
  10. Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  11. Brothers In Arms by Dire Straits on Bass with improvements in Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  12. Breezin' by George Benson on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  13. Free Ride by Edgar Winter on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  14. Call Me by Blondie on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  15. Rock This Town by Brian Setzer on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.

No comments:

Post a Comment