Wednesday, July 7, 2021

20056

In this session, I played for 29 minutes.
Altogether, I have played 20056 arrangements taking around 1312:42 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.
There are 988 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 188 days since I played them all. It would take about 67 hours to play them all back to back.
I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.
In this session, I played:

  1. Fire by Jimi Hendrix on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  2. Fix You by Coldplay on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  3. Footloose by Kenny Loggins on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  4. Foxey Lady by Jimi Hendrix on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  5. Frankenstein by The Edgar Winter Group on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  6. Gimme Some Money by Spinal Tap on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  7. Harder to Breathe by Maroon 5 on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  8. Hash Pipe by Weezer on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.

No comments:

Post a Comment