Saturday, July 10, 2021

20070 and my first try of the Rocksmith+ beta

In this session, I played for 17 minutes. This was a Rocksmith+ session - I have finally received my invite to the beta.

I'm going to keep my thoughts until I've used it a few more times.

Altogether, I have played 20070 arrangements taking around 1316:33 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 992 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 191 days since I played them all. It would take about 70 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/notes_from_the_dusty_end.

In this session, I played:

Rocksmith+ 

  1. Samba Pa Ti by Santana on Lead with improvements in Accuracy, Mastery.
  2. All Out of Love by Air Supply on Lead Chord Chart.
  3. All Out of Love by Air Supply on Lead 1. 

No comments:

Post a Comment