Saturday, July 3, 2021

20048

 In this session, I played for 32 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20048 arrangements taking around 1312:13 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 980 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 183 days since I played them all. It would take about 69 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Bass.
  2. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Bass.
  3. Creep by Radiohead on Bass.
  4. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee on Bass.
  5. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Bass.
  6. All I Want by The Offspring on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  7. All Right Now by Free on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  8. Bad Moon Rising by Creedence Clearwater Revival on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  9. Big Bottom by Spinal Tap on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  10. China Grove by The Doobie Brothers on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.

No comments:

Post a Comment