Wednesday, July 14, 2021

20096

 In this session, I played for 20 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20096 arrangements taking around 1318:09 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1001 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 195 days since I played them all. It would take about 71 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch 

In this session, I played:

  1. My Own Summer (Shove It) by Deftones on Lead.
  2. Stone by Alice in Chains on Rhythm with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  3. Bad Romance by Halestorm on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  4. Heart Shaped Box by Nirvana on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  5. Hypnotize by System Of a Down on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment