Sunday, January 2, 2022

20587

 In this session, I played for 47 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20587 arrangements taking around 1351:16 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1065 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 317 days since I played them all. It would take about 76 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. The Joker by Steve Miller Band on Bass and a new arrangement for me.
  2. If 6 Was 9 by Jimi Hendrix on Bass and a new arrangement for me.
  3. 1979 by The Smashing Pumpkins on Bass and a new arrangement for me.
  4. Nothin' But a Good Time by Poison on Bass and a new arrangement for me.
  5. Turn Up the Radio by Autograph on Bass and a new arrangement for me.
  6. Brass In Pocket by The Pretenders on Bass.
  7. Balls to the Wall by Accept on Bass and a new arrangement for me.
  8. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Bass.
  9. Come and Get Your Love by Redbone on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  10. Creep by Radiohead on Bass.
  11. Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age on Bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment