Wednesday, January 5, 2022

20603

 In this session, I played for 24 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20603 arrangements taking around 1352:21 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1072 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 320 days since I played them all. It would take about 77 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/notes_from_the_dusty_end.

In this session, I played:

  1. If 6 Was 9 by Jimi Hendrix on Lead and a new arrangement for me.
  2. Peaches by The Presidents of the United States of America on Lead and a new arrangement for me.
  3. My Name is Jonas by Weezer on Lead and a new arrangement for me.
  4. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen on Rhythm with improvements in Mastery.
  5. Breed by Nirvana on Lead.
  6. Gobbledigook by Sigur Ros on Lead with improvements in Percentage correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment