Wednesday, January 26, 2022

20679

 In this session, I played for 42 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20679 arrangements taking around 1357:08 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1078 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 333 days since I played them all. It would take about 77 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

  1. "Rocksmith 2014:
  2. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  3. Under Pressure by Queen and David Bowie on Lead.
  4. Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus on Lead with improvements in Percentage correct, and Mastery.
  5. Run, Rudolph, Run by Chuck Berry on Lead.
  6. Toccata in Dm by Toy Dolls on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  7. Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age on Lead.
  8. 99 Red Balloons by Goldfinger on Lead.
  9. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Lead.
  10. Ex-Girlfriend by No Doubt on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  11. Long Cool Woman (In A Black Dress) by The Hollies on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  12. Nelly the Elephant by Toy Dolls on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  13. Rocksmith 2012 Theme by Ubisoft on Lead.
  14. Save Tonight by Eagle-Eye Cherry on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment