Monday, January 10, 2022

20622

 In this session, I played for 34 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20622 arrangements taking around 1353:32 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1074 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 321 days since I played them all. It would take about 77 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Threshold by Sex Bob Omb on Lead.
  2. Back In '79 by Toy Dolls on Lead with improvements in Streak.
  3. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  4. Garbage Truck by Sex Bob Omb on Lead.
  5. GO FURTHER by Tak Matsumoto on Lead with improvements in Mastery, and Overall percentage.
  6. Green Onions by Brock T & The M.G.s on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  7. Self Trap by Playground Kings on Lead.
  8. My Hero by Foo Fighters on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  9. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Lead.
  10. Use Somebody by Kings of Leon on Lead.
In other news, I'm part way through deleting my entire history of posts on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment