Thursday, January 6, 2022

20612

 In this session, I played for 36 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20612 arrangements taking around 1352:58 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1074 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 320 days since I played them all. It would take about 77 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Freedom by Jimi Hendrix on Lead and a new arrangement for me.
  2. 1970 by The Smashing Pumpkins on Lead and a new arrangement for me.
  3. Everything I Do I Do It for You by Bryan Adams on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  4. Friday I'm in Love by The Cure on Lead.
  5. Saturday in the Park by Chicago on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  6. Brass In Pocket by The Pretenders on Lead.
  7. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Lead.
  8. Do You Remember by The Horrors on Lead.
  9. Tainted Love by Marilyn Manson on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment