Tuesday, January 18, 2022

20646

 In this session, I played for 23 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20646 arrangements taking around 1354:59 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1078 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 326 days since I played them all. It would take about 77 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Synchronicity II by Police on Lead.
  2. Under Cover of Darkness by The Strokes on Lead.
  3. Blue Suede Shoes by Carl Perkins on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  4. Brand New Kind of Blue by Gold Motel on Rhythm.
  5. Chimney by The Yellow Moon Band on Lead.
  6. Icky Thump by The White Stripes on Bonus Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment