Thursday, January 20, 2022

20657

 In this session, I played for 28 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20657 arrangements taking around 1355:49 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1078 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 327 days since I played them all. It would take about 77 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Middle of the Road by The Pretenders on Rhythm with improvements in Overall percentage.
  2. Ricochet by Brian Adam McCune on Rhythm.
  3. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Rhythm.
  4. West Coast Blues by Wes Montgomery on Lead.
  5. Who Are You by The Who on Rhythm.
  6. Rock of Ages by Def Leppard on Rhythm.

No comments:

Post a Comment