Tuesday, January 25, 2022

20666

 In this session, I played for 36 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20666 arrangements taking around 1356:25 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1078 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 332 days since I played them all. It would take about 77 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Blue Suede Shoes by Carl Perkins on Rhythm with improvements in Mastery.
  2. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol on Rhythm with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  3. Chimney by The Yellow Moon Band on Rhythm with improvements in Streak, and Mastery.
  4. Cold Company by Minus The Bear on Rhythm with improvements in Overall percentage.
  5. For A Fool by The Shins on Rhythm with improvements in Mastery.
  6. High and Dry by Radiohead on Rhythm with improvements in Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  7. Sea to Swallow by Dinosaur on Rhythm with improvements in Mastery.
  8. Thunder Kiss '65 by White Zombie on Rhythm.
  9. The Spider and the Fly by The Rolling Stones on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment