Monday, January 17, 2022

20640

 A totally meaningless blog.

In this session, I played for 28 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20640 arrangements taking around 1354:36 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1078 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 326 days since I played them all. It would take about 77 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Between the Lines by Stone Temple Pilots on Bass.
  2. Blaze of Glory by Bon Jovi on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  3. Killer Queen by Queen on Bass.
  4. 21 Guns by Green Day on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  5. All I Wanna Do by Splash on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  6. 12:51 by The Strokes on Bass and a new arrangement for me.
  7. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Bass."

No comments:

Post a Comment