Thursday, January 13, 2022

20633

 In this session, I played for 35 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20633 arrangements taking around 1354:08 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1077 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 323 days since I played them all. It would take about 77 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

My Own Summer (Shove It) by Deftones on Rhythm.

Rock and Roll All Nite by Kiss on Lead.

Bullet With Butterfly Wings by The Smashing Pumpkins on Lead and a new arrangement for me.

Nothin' But a Good Time by Poison on Lead and a new arrangement for me.

Turn Up the Radio by Autograph on Lead and a new arrangement for me.

I'm A Telly Addict by Toy Dolls on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.

We Are Sex Bob Omb by Sex Bob Omb on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.

Message In A Bottle by Police on Lead.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Theme by Nerf Herder on Lead.

Fell In Love With A Girl by The White Stripes on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.

Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment