Wednesday, March 15, 2017

A 20 minutes session for a Wednesday lunchtime

This session lasted for 20 minutes. I wasn't intending to play any on rhythm today, I forgot to reset the playstation. Oops.

I am learning 577 songs through the game, with 257 on the bass, 55 on rhythm guitar, and 265 on lead guitar (some I'm learning on all three).

Recently Played

These are the songs I have practiced recently.

Tunings

In E standard Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones, Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand, Boys Don't Cry by The Cure, Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley, Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones, Burnished by White Denim

Rocksmith 2014

Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones. I got 97% right. Overall I earned 109.5%.

Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand. I got 88% right. Overall I earned 99.0%.

Boys Don't Cry by The Cure. I got 91% right improving on my previous best attempt. Overall I earned 96.5%.

Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley. I got 58% right. Overall I earned 80.5%.

Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones. I got 80% right improving on my previous best attempt. Overall I earned 86.2%.

Rocksmith 2014 Rhythm

Burnished by White Denim. I got 62% right. Overall I earned 23.9% beating my previous best.

No comments:

Post a Comment