Thursday, March 16, 2017

Thursday lunchtime session

I've just added the PC lead guitar plays onto the spreadsheet, next up will be my home PS3 console will be next to have figures added, then I will have a reasonably accurate count of the songs I've played.

Recently Played

These are the songs I have practiced recently.

Tunings

In E standard Burnished by White Denim, Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones, Boys Don't Cry by The Cure, Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley, Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand, R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys

Rocksmith 2014

Burnished by White Denim. I got 61% right. Overall I earned 50.1% beating my previous best.

Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones. I got 95% right. Overall I earned 109.5%.

Boys Don't Cry by The Cure. I got 89% right. Overall I earned 96.5%.

Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley. I got 48% right. Overall I earned 80.5%.

Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand. I got 92% right improving on my previous best attempt. Overall I earned 99.0%.

R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys. I got 75% right. Overall I earned 88.2%.

No comments:

Post a Comment