Thursday, March 16, 2017

Almost finished fixing up the spreadsheet.

My total timings are a lot closer now, although they do look like I'm missing about 150 hours.


I have spent 367 hours 45 minutes playing on the Rocksmith games, in this session I played for 38 minutes.

I am learning 577 songs through the game, with 257 on the bass, 55 on rhythm guitar, and 265 on lead guitar (some I'm learning on all three).

It has been 548 days since I played all the song arrangements, and it would take around 71 hours to play them in one session. I don't think that is going to be likely!

These are the songs I have practiced recently.

Tunings

In E standard A More Perfect Union by Titus Andronicus, All I Wanna Do by Splash, Brand New Kind of Blue by Gold Motel, For A Fool by The Shins, Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age, The Hardest Button To Button by The White Stripes, Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand
In Drop D Everlong by Foo Fighters, Monochromatic by Sabaka

Rocksmith 2014

A More Perfect Union by Titus Andronicus. I got 82% right. Overall I earned 60.1%.

All I Wanna Do by Splash. I got 61% right. Overall I earned 30.6% beating my previous best.

Brand New Kind of Blue by Gold Motel. I got 82% right. Overall I earned 76.5%.

Everlong by Foo Fighters. I got 56% right. Overall I earned 48.9% beating my previous best.

For A Fool by The Shins. I got 58% right. Overall I earned 47.5%.

Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age. I got 87% right. Overall I earned 68.0%.

The Hardest Button To Button by The White Stripes. I got 70% right. Overall I earned 38.0%.

Monochromatic by Sabaka. I got 59% right. Overall I earned 45.3% beating my previous best.

Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand. I got 88% right. Overall I earned 97.7%.

No comments:

Post a Comment