Friday, March 24, 2017

A pre-cub session

In this session I played for 35 minutes.

These are the songs I have practiced recently.
All in E standard today:  R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys, Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley, Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones, Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones, Drops of Jupiter by Trojan, Losing My Religion by REM, The Trooper by Iron Maiden, We Are The Champions by Queen, and Stay In by Jaws.

Rocksmith 2014

R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys. I got 79% right improving on my previous best attempt. Overall I earned 44.6% beating my previous best.

Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley. I got 83% right improving on my previous best attempt. Overall I earned 68.7%.

Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones. I got 92% right. Overall I earned 107.5%.

Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones. I got 90% right. Overall I earned 70.1% beating my previous best.

Drops of Jupiter by Trojan. I got 94% right. Overall I earned 79.8% beating my previous best.

Losing My Religion by REM. I got 77% right. Overall I earned 72.4% beating my previous best.

The Trooper by Iron Maiden. I got 73% right. Overall I earned 38.6% beating my previous best.

We Are The Champions by Queen. I got 80% right. Overall I earned 27.8% beating my previous best.

Stay In by Jaws. I got 67% right. Overall I earned 14.6% beating my previous best.

No comments:

Post a Comment