Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Tuesday massacre

First session using the new playlist format, I only have one of the three machines I use for the game set up correctly for songs played, so timings and other details are temporarily removed.

Recently Played

These are the songs I have practiced recently.

In E standard A More Perfect Union by Titus Andronicus, Boys Don't Cry by The Cure, Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand, All I Wanna Do by Splash

Rocksmith 2014 Rhythm

A More Perfect Union by Titus Andronicus. I got 84% right. Overall I earned 84.2% beating my previous best.

Boys Don't Cry by The Cure. I got 67% right. Overall I earned 52.4% beating my previous best.

Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand. I got 94% right. Overall I earned 101.6%.

All I Wanna Do by Splash. I got 37% right. Overall I earned 45.8%.

No comments:

Post a Comment