Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Tuesday lunchtime blues

The songs aren't blues, but that is the way that I'm feeling.

Tunings

In E standard Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones, Boys Don't Cry by The Cure, Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones, Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley, Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand, Use Somebody by Kings of Leon

Rocksmith 2014

Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones. I got 93% right. Overall I earned 109.5%.

Boys Don't Cry by The Cure. I got 86% right. Overall I earned 96.5%.

Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones. I got 71% right. Overall I earned 86.2%.

Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley. I got 62% right. Overall I earned 80.5%.

Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand. I got 89% right. Overall I earned 99.0%.

Use Somebody by Kings of Leon. I got 85% right improving on my previous best attempt. Overall I earned 95.5%.

No comments:

Post a Comment