Wednesday, March 29, 2017

A pre-cub practise on the six string

I have spent 709 hours 59 minutes playing on the Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 games, in this session I played for 29 minutes.

I am learning 239 song arrangements through the game, with 111 on the bass, 21 on rhythm guitar, and 107 on lead guitar (some I'm learning on all three).

Sadly it has been 452 days since I played all the song arrangements across all three systems I have Rocksmith installed on.

Recently Played

These are the songs I have practiced recently.

Tunings

In E standard All I Wanna Do by Splash, Rotten Apple by Screaming Females, Sore Tummy by Paws, The Spirit Of Radio by Rush, Stuck On A Wire Out On A Fence by The Dear Hunter, Thunder Kiss '65 by White Zombie
In Eb Drop D My Own Summer (Shove It) by Deftones
In E std A461 You Really Got Me by The Kinks

No comments:

Post a Comment