Monday, March 13, 2017

Note the total timings are going to be inaccurate, as I have been making amendments to the way I track the scores. Each system is going to have it's own collection of songs played. This means my spreadsheet is absolutely humongous now. I have spent 563 hours 48 minutes playing on the Rocksmith games, in this session I played for 45 minutes.

I am learning 576 songs through the game, with 257 on the bass, 54 on rhythm guitar, and 265 on lead guitar (some I'm learning on all three).

It has been 548 days since I played all the song arrangements, and it would take around 71 hours to play them in one session. I don't think that is going to be likely!

Recently Played

These are the songs I have practiced recently.

In E standard Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones, Boys Don't Cry by The Cure, High and Dry by Radiohead, (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones, Next Girl by The Black Keys, Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones, R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys, Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley, Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand, Use Somebody by Kings of Leon, Where is My Mind? by Pixies
In Eb Drop D My Own Summer (Shove It) by Deftones

No comments:

Post a Comment