Friday, March 17, 2017

A pre-cub session

Still messing on with the spreadsheet!

Tunings

In E standard Black Magic by Magic Wands, Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones, Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley, R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys, Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones, Drops of Jupiter by Trojan, Losing My Religion by REM
In Drop D Everlong by Foo Fighters

Rocksmith 2014

Black Magic by Magic Wands. I got 66% right. Overall I earned 34.0% beating my previous best.

Everlong by Foo Fighters. I got 52% right. Overall I earned 29.8% beating my previous best.

Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones. I got 96% right. Overall I earned 107.5% beating my previous best.

Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley. I got 77% right. Overall I earned 68.7% beating my previous best.

R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys. I got 75% right. Overall I earned 38.5% beating my previous best.

Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones. I got 92% right. Overall I earned 59.4% beating my previous best.

Drops of Jupiter by Trojan. I got 94% right improving on my previous best attempt. Overall I earned 76.0% beating my previous best.

Losing My Religion by REM. Overall I earned 67.7% beating my previous best.

No comments:

Post a Comment