Friday, March 31, 2017

Haggis Friday

A blast on the guitar on the Original Rocksmith game. I have spent 706 hours 14 minutes playing on the Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 games, in this session I played for 15 minutes.

I am learning 267 song arrangements through the game, with 131 on the bass, 27 on rhythm guitar, and 109 on lead guitar (some I'm learning on all three).

The total time is still flexing as I find errors in my dataset. It will take until I have played every song on every system to get straightened out I suspect.

Sadly it has been 453 days since I played all the song arrangements across all three systems I have Rocksmith installed on.

Tunings

In E standard A More Perfect Union by Titus Andronicus, Angela by Jarvis Cocker, Burnished by White Denim, and Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age.

No comments:

Post a Comment