Thursday, May 25, 2017

533.2 Towel Day

I have spent 553 hours 12 minutes playing on Yousician, and the Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 games, in this session I played for 39 minutes.

I am learning 749 song arrangements through the game, with 360 on the bass, 78 on rhythm guitar, and 311 on lead guitar (some I'm learning across multiple systems).

Sadly it has been 143 days since I played all the song arrangements across all three systems I have Rocksmith installed on.

These are the songs I have practiced recently.

Tunings

In E standard Do You Remember by The Horrors, Good Enough by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Breed by Nirvana, We Share the Same Skies by The Cribs, and Are You Gonna Go My Way by Lenny Kravitz, Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol.
In Drop D Between the Lines by Stone Temple Pilots, and Ricochet by Brian Adam McCune.

No comments:

Post a Comment