Tuesday, May 16, 2017

A 29 minute Tuesday session

I have spent 548 hours 11 minutes playing on the Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 games, in this session I played for 29 minutes.

I am learning 746 song arrangements through the game, with 360 on the bass, 78 on rhythm guitar, and 308 on lead guitar (some I'm learning on all three).

Sadly it has been 134 days since I played all the song arrangements across all three systems I have Rocksmith installed on, and with one system out of commission that isn't going to change in the near future.

In E std A454 Baba O'Reilly by The Who.
In E std A447 Behind Blue Eyes by The Who.
In E standard Burnished by White Denim, High and Dry by Radiohead, I Want You Back by Jackson 5, Me and the Bean by Spoon, When I'm with You by Best Coast, and Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones.

No comments:

Post a Comment