Friday, May 12, 2017

A No Chippy Friday but 27 minutes on the six string

Normally at work I get a Chippy on a Friday. Today I didn't.

I have spent 546 hours 48 minutes playing on the Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 games, in this session I played for 27 minutes.

I am learning 743 song arrangements through the game, with 360 on the bass, 78 on rhythm guitar, and 305 on lead guitar (some I'm learning on all three).

Sadly it has been 140 days since I played all the song arrangements across all three systems I have Rocksmith installed on.

In E standard (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones, Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones, Boys Don't Cry by The Cure, I Want Some More by Dan Auerbach, Where is My Mind? by Pixies, Do You Remember by The Horrors, I Got Mine by The Black Keys, and Six AM Salvation by VsThem.

No comments:

Post a Comment