Tuesday, May 23, 2017

552.3 A Tuesday Lunchtime session

Just realised that I didn't include the songs I was attempting last night when I was at a band rehearsal. Not my band, I hasten to add, they sometimes let me join in and ruin the songs they're playing.

I have spent 552 hours 18 minutes playing on Yousician, and the Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 games, in this session I played for 21 minutes.

I am learning 746 song arrangements through the game, with 360 on the bass, 78 on rhythm guitar, and 308 on lead guitar (some I'm learning across multiple systems).

Sadly it has been 141 days since I played all the song arrangements across all three systems I have Rocksmith installed on.Until I can afford a new monitor, that number isn't going to come down.

These are the songs I have practiced recently.

In E standard Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones, Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley, Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand, Boys Don't Cry by The Cure, and (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones.
In Eb Drop D My Own Summer (Shove It) by Deftones.

No comments:

Post a Comment