Saturday, May 6, 2017

An hour on the bass

My laptop has been updated to the content creator edition, and Rocksmith 2014 is once more running. So I celebrated with a blast on the Bass guitar.

I have spent 544 hours 56 minutes playing on the Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 games, in this session I played for 60 minutes.

I am learning 743 song arrangements through the game, with 360 on the bass, 79 on rhythm guitar, and 304 on lead guitar (some I'm learning on all three).

Sadly it has been 136 days since I played all the song arrangements across all three systems I have Rocksmith installed on.

In E standard Black Magic by Magic Wands, Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones, Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones, Cold Company by Minus The Bear, For A Fool by The Shins, My Generation by The Who, Peace of Mind by Boston, Pinball Wizard by The Who, R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys, Rotten Apple by Screaming Females, Sore Tummy by Paws, Stay In by Jaws, Stuck On A Wire Out On A Fence by The Dear Hunter, and The Trooper by Iron Maiden.
In E std A447 Machinehead by Bush.
In E std A555 Ultra Soul by B'z.

No comments:

Post a Comment