Saturday, May 20, 2017

551.6 Cubcamp - A second session

I have spent 551 hours 34 minutes playing on the Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 games, in this session I played for 41 minutes.

I am learning 746 song arrangements through the game, with 360 on the bass, 78 on rhythm guitar, and 308 on lead guitar (some I'm learning on all three).

Sadly it has been 139 days since I played all the song arrangements across all three systems I have Rocksmith installed on.

In E standard Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones, R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys, Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley, Drops of Jupiter by Train, Losing My Religion by REM, Stuck On A Wire Out On A Fence by The Dear Hunter, Thunder Kiss '65 by White Zombie, For A Fool by The Shins, and Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones.
In Eb Drop D My Own Summer (Shove It) by Deftones.
In E std A461 You Really Got Me by The Kinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment